New data in old programs

From: Alan Boyd <a.s.f.boyd@hw.ac.uk>
Date: Thu Apr 15 2010 - 12:23:33 EDT
Dear BUMMmers,

Does anyone know how (if at all) data from an AV3 instrument can be
processed using MestreC v2.3? Our experience so far is that the program
can't unwind the digital filter and the spectrum comes out as mince.
MestreNova doesn't seem to have a problem, neither does iNMR. (But not
everyone has the money to buy them).

Thanks in advance,

Alan
--

 Dr A.S.F.Boyd                 Chemistry Department

--
registered under charity number SC000278.