UPDATE: BACS: Track catches on one wheel.

From: Bob Berno <bberno@mcmaster.ca>
Date: Sun Apr 18 2010 - 07:53:42 EDT
Hello everyone,

I have received a flurry of responses from my earlier posting.  (I guess
if a picture can replace 1000 words, then a youtube video replaces 1000
pictures.)

Thanks to everyone that responded.
Many of you mentioned that it is not unusual for there to be some
"break-in" period for the various moving parts to work themselves in.
But the consensus from most of you was that the degree that the belt
seemed to be catching was cause for concern.

I am currently at the ENC, but I am in constant contact with the staff
back in the lab.
The BACS is not being used this weekend, and we have a Bruker engineer
scheduled to come by the lab on Monday to have a closer look at the
situation.

I will update you on the progress of this.
Thanks again to all who responded.

Cheers,
Bob.

--