Dosy question

From: Hussan, Syed (NIH/VRC) [E] <hussans@niaid.nih.gov>
Date: Fri Dec 17 2010 - 11:01:22 EST
Hi Bruker NMR users.
I have a very simple question.
I am trying to calculate diffusion coefficient, using program DOSY for
processing. The signal in two dimensional spectrum is half positive and
half negative and both halves are displaced in F1 dimension with respect
to each other. F1 represents the log values of diffusion coefficient.

There must be a way to improve the quality of spectrum, at least to bring
two halves at same F1 value but I could not find.

I would highly appreciate any ones help in this regrad.

Syed