Re: integration of 1D STD, relaible? (fwd)

From: Hariom Gupta <hhariom.82@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Dec 29 2010 - 10:15:45 EST
Hi syed,

I would like to tell you that the integration of any peaks represent the
area under that correspond peak. it is not a measurement of integration, so
want say you if you getting more integral value that means contrubution for
number of proton will be more for that peak. in you case a peak which have
more integration value but looks small be more broader as compare to your
standard peak.

What happened in your earlier problem, did you got solution of that.

hariom gupta
scientist NMR
Division
CSMCRI, Bhavnagar