re-worded question

Jane Strouse (mjs@chem.ucla.edu)
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 14:49:48 -0700

At 02:15 PM 7/9/96, Mick Grzonka wrote:

>The point Peter brought up is more common then some people think. Here at the
>software support line we have that question quite frequently. I would
rephrase it as
>follows (because that's the bottom line for most people):
>
>**
>How can I get a UNIX generated plot from XWINPLOT into my
> WINDOWS word processor?

>**

For those of us with Aspect Stations, this isn't really exactly the
question since Bruker has no intention of writing XWINPLOT for the Aspect
Station. The question is really:

How can I get a UNIX generated plot from XWINNMR into my
WINDOWS word processor?

Do we really have any choice other than postscript or hpgl without
XWINPLOT? I have intended for sometime to see what I could find in XEDPLOT
which does come with the Aspect Station, but apparently without
documentation. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Jane

Jane Strouse
Dept. of Chemistry & Biochemistry
UCLA