An Introduction

From: Thomas J. Dyer (Tom.Dyer@ipst.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 10:36:49 PST

Dear NMR Colleagues,

My name is Tom Dyer. I'm a PhD candidate at the Institute of Paper Science
and Technology in Atlanta, GA. Currently, my research group has a Bruker
400 MHz DMX NMR, having the capabilities of performing solids, solution
phase and imaging experiments.

I was wondering if anyone else has had problems reading in their shim
files. I found that I need to log out of XWINNMR and then log back in
order to read the shim file properly. In addition, has anyone encountered
any problems when switching from solids experiments to liquid experiments
(or vice versa)?? I appreciate you help.

Sincerely,
Tom Dyer

Thomas J. Dyer
Ph.D. Candidate
The Institute of Paper Science and Technology
Atlanta, GA 30318
Phone: (404) 894-6652
Email: tom.dyer@ipst.edu