8 inch FDD of NEC

From: Vahur Maemets (vahur@chem.ut.ee)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 01:04:21 PST

Dear colleagues;

Recently, after the short power failure the HD of our AC-200 with
ASPECT-3000 is no longer bootable. Unfortunately the 8 inch FDD of NEC
model 1165FQ is not working properly too. So, our spectrometer is now
completely unusable, because I canīt load ADAKOS from the floppy to test
its HD (Hitachi DK 512-17) and to reinstall system onto it.
I have a question for all of you: has somebody the unnecessary 8 inch
FDD of NEC model 1165FQ or some compatible FDD model which he/she can
give or sell to us?
If somebody can help us, please send the personal mail to me.

Regards,
Vahur Maemets
vahur@chem.ut.ee
University of Tartu