VT-connection

From: Alex Kitaygorodskiy (kkitayg@CLEMSON.EDU)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 11:27:56 PDT

Dear Bruker users,
we are going to connect a FTS Airjet NMR cooler to a Bruker Avance
spectrometer. Strangely, FTS does not provide an adapter for
connection of their nozzle to ball joint on a Bruker probe. It's my
understanding that we should use a socket similar to what Bruker uses
for their VT air line. I'd like to know where I could purchase such
a socket (the part number would be great).
Any relevant information on operation of FTS coolers with Bruker
spectrometers will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Alex K.

--
Alex Kitaygorodskiy  (Alex Kitt), Ph.D.    	Phone: 864-656-0611
Director, NMR Facility                              Lab:     864-656-3577