Re: JAZ on an INDY

H.U. Siehl (hans-ullrich.siehl@uni-tuebingen.de)
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 22:25:26 +0200

Cher Monsieur TAULELLE,
I have the same question, connecting a jaz to an indy, but also have no=20
answer yet.
Please keep me informed if you get answers which will work for SGI=B4s.

best wishes, Hans-Ullrich Siehl

send from: (Hans-Ullrich Siehl)
Prof. Dr. H.-U.Siehl
Institut fuer Organische Chemie, Universitaet Tuebingen
Postal-Address: Auf der Morgenstelle 18, D-72076 Tuebingen, Germany
Phone & Fax (group): +49/7071/29-6249=20
Fax (institute): +49/7071/29-5244
e-Mail: siehl@uni-tuebingen.de
**