shm.output

From: K. Schweimer (btcp18@uni-bayreuth.de)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 07:48:16 PST

Hello,

At the moment I am running a 3D Experiment ( H(CCO)NH-TOCSY ) on our
DRX600 spectrometer. In the experiment directory I have found two files
that I have never seen before (I am working with the spectrometer since
2.5 years). The files are named shm.bin and shm.output.
The shm.output is an ASCII-File and looks like a status file of the pulse
programmer, because it contains a lot of Information about the
experimental parameters, like delays of the pulse sequence and a
'documented' pulse sequence. Does anyone knows something about these
files? I am using a self written pulse program, and the cabling is not the
same, I am using for experiments without C,C TOCSY elements, because we
have two different amplifier types (BLAX300RS and BLAXH300/50) for the
X-nuclei in the console, and only the BLAX300RS is able to provide the
power for C,C TOCSY over the complete measurement time of several days.
Therefore I think, the files were generated by the XWINNMR software(2.0)
due to the not standard setup. Because the experiment is running fine
everythink seems to be alright, but I would be glad, if someone could
confirm my observations.

Kristian

Kristian Schweimer
Lehrstuhl Biopolymere