cosytp analysis

From: BoB LeSuer (rlesuer@zoo.uvm.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 09:28:06 PST

Hi all,

  I am still working on getting a phase sensitive COSY experiment to
work on our instrument. I think I have been successful, however I have
run into another stumbling block: analyzing it. As we have no one in
our department who is overly knowledgeable in advanced NMR techniques, I
haven't had much success in working this problem out. Instead of going
into details here I have set up a small web page:
http://arx500.uvm.edu/~manager/cosy.html which has my
acquisition/processing parameters and a couple of images of the output.
I am trying to determine coupling constants from the data. I understand
how one retrieves the information from simple spin systems, however the
data I am interested in is not a simple AX situation. If you have the
time and wouldn't mind taking a look, I would greatly appreciate your
comments. Thanks.

BoB