How to convert Bruker ESR .spc files to ASCII without Winepr

From: Agustín Martín Domingo (agmartin@aq.upm.es)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 07:44:24 PST

Hi all,

Does anybody know of a way of converting the .spc bruker binary data
files from our ESP-300 ESR spectrometer to an ASCII based format without
the use of WinEPR?

I do most of my job in a Linux box and would like to avoid rebooting
each time I need to take a look at a datafile.

I have tried the fcon utility from PEST, but it segfaults under my Linux
box (Debian) and see no source anywhere to try recompiling it.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best wishes

Agustin