Re: lock on AMX360

From: Krzysztof Wroblewski (krzyszto@mail.med.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 09:07:41 PDT

At 4/23/2002, Pete Griffiths wrote:

>We are interested in doing NMR diffusion measurements on an AMX spectrometer
>in non-deuterated solvents, and without any clever duterated solvent in a
>filament or capillary. Obviously, we need to turn-off the lock; the field
>will be sufficiently stable for our purposes. We can (using the BSMS
>controls) turn off both the lock and the sweep. However, during the
>experiment, the sweep reactivates and obviously then the spectra are
>rubbish. What are we doing wrong ?

I run many experiments without lock On AMX300 and AMX500. Just pressing
the button SWEEP OFF is enough to prevent sweeping.

Krzysztof Wroblewski

----
Krzysztof P. Wroblewski, Ph.D.
Director, Center for Biomedical NMR
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6055
phone: 215-898-6396   fax: 215-898-5642