RE: lock on AMX360

From: Andrew Gibbs (Andrew.Gibbs@bruker.co.uk)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 11:08:07 PDT

Hi,

If you are using a standard pulse sequence containing the commands BLKGRAD
and UNBLKGRAD then that is probably the cause of the problem. These
commands are (un)blanking the gradient output AND (de)activating lock hold -
but when the lock hold is turned off the system will try to lock regardless
of what the situation was before you started your experiment!

Simply create a pulse sequence using the commands BLKGRAMP and UNBLKGRAMP -
these only perform the blanking and leave the lock alone (you still need to
remember to turn lock and sweep off before you start!)

Hope that helps - if not please let me know!

Best wishes,

Andrew Gibbs
Bruker BioSpin Limited

http://www.star.net.uk