Re: XWin-Plot versus "plot"

From: Margaret Johnson (johnsont@sfu.ca)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 11:39:02 PST

Please keep the plot command...

I agree with Duncan, the plot command is much easier to use. I've never
been able to figure out how to get a decent plot from xwinplot, even after
spending a fair amount of time on it. The plot command is simple,
versatile and allows you to set the parameters exactly the way you want.
If Bruker wants to do something more "user-friendly", they should just
include a few standard parameter sets that could be read in and used with
the plot command (as in previous releases of uxnmr/xwinnmr).

Margaret A. Johnson
Department of Chemistry
Simon Fraser University
8888 University Dr.