XwinPlot

From: Chatson, Brock (Brock.Chatson@nrc.ca)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 11:37:42 PST

I agree with Jim (original email). I had just learned earlier in the day
that "EDG - Plot" was to be eliminated from the newer software versions and
was not happy. Granted I have used "plot" for some years, so know it best,
but I have all my plot layouts on function keys and for 3 page sizes, so it
is a snap to get what I want. When I want publication quality then I use
Xwinplot but I find that I am spending way too much time navigating the
program to finally (sort of) get what I want. Some of our users are not
happy with Xwinplot because they can not get things to look the way they are
in "Plot". In particular the integration can not be placed directly below
the spectra, it is at the bottom of the page.

Brock Chatson
NMR Facility Manager
PBI/NRC
Ph: 306-975-5238