post doctoral position

From: Michel BARDET (bardet@drfmc.ceng.cea.fr)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 07:08:28 PDT

Solid State NMR post-doctoral position

A one year postdoctoral research position in the NMR group is immediately
available in the Inorganic and Biological Chemistry Laboratory at CEA
Institute in Grenoble France. The position involves mostly structural and
dynamic characterization of synthetic polymers and of their metallic
complexes with high resolution solid state NMR (Bruker AVANCE 400 and MSL
200). Analysis will require computer molecular modelling and molecular
dynamics simulations. The projects will combine applied and fundamental
aspects of solid-state NMR. Applicants must have a strong background in
solid state NMR applied to organic materials. The successful candidate could
also be involved in other projects such as characterization of
archaeological materials. Interested candidates are requested to send their
Curriculum Vitae and two letters of recommendation to:

Dr Michel Bardet

DRFMC/SCIB

17 rue des Martyrs

38054 Grenoble