cosydfesgpst under xwinnmr 2.6

From: Guangyu Li (ligy@lsu.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 11:26:45 PDT

Dear all,

I got the pulse program cosydfesgpst, which is modified from latest Avance
version and supposed to be able to run on Xwinnmr 2.6. Unfortunately I could
not succeed running this pp on our Avance 400. I suspect something is wrong
with the phase cycling, because I can run the tocsy and roesy experiments
which pulse programs are also modified for xwinnmr 2.6 from Avance version.
Does anyone have a workable cosydfesgps in hand? Or could you please let me
know what is wrong with my experiment? Thank you for your response!

Best regards,

Guangyu

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    Guangyu Li