Re: "Powchk" question

From: Mike Lumsden (mike.lumsden@dal.ca)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 11:29:36 PDT

Hi Everyone, As a follow-up to my earlier email about extending the
number of entries in the "peak power parameters" table accessible from
the probe parameters section of the edhead interface, there is a patch
available. It turns out that by default, xwin 3.5 pl6 comes with
capabilities for 10 entries only but this can be extended to 60 with the
patch. For those of you now running TopSpin, I am told you should
already have this extended number of entries.

Many thanks to both Christof Johann of Bruker BioSpin GmbH and Stan
Woodman of Bruker BioSpin Canada for their help with this!

Cheers!
Mike

Michael D. Lumsden, Ph.D.
NMR Facility Manager
Atlantic Region Magnetic Resonance Centre
Room 428, Department of Chemistry, Dalhousie University
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, B3H 4J3

phone:(902)494-1635
FAX: (902)494-1310
email: mike.lumsden@dal.ca