Exp. starting and ending date of Bruker data?

From: Atom Crystal (crystalatom@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 13:58:19 PDT

Hi Bruker users,

I am wondering whether there is a parameter in the
acqus or other file stating the starting and ending
time of an experiment, like the log file of Varian's?

I only found there is one line starting with $$ in the
acqus file (JCAMPDX version 5.0) indicates the ending
time of the experiment. The value of ##$DATE does not
make sense because for the few cases I checked it can
either be earlier or later than the ending time.

Any input?

Thanks,

Yufeng