B-SN18 Air Valve

From: Mike Lumsden (mike.lumsden@dal.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2006 - 09:13:38 PDT

Dear Bruker Users,

Yesterday afternoon we developed a problem with inserting and ejecting
samples from an old AC-250 NB magnet. It appears that the B-SN18 Two-Way
valve attached to the magnet was leaking the lift pressure instead of
directing it properly to the magnet bore. We have a replacement price from
Bruker but I am wondering if anyone out there might have one of these
kicking around the lab that they could send/sell to us? I of course would
pay all shipping costs.

In case it is not clear what the valve is I'm referring to, it is Bruker
part number Z002229. It is battleship grey in color and is normally (in my
experience) attached to the right rear lifting lug of the magnet.

Thanks for your help!

Mike

Michael D. Lumsden, Ph.D.
NMR Facility Coordinator
Room 428, Atlantic Region Magnetic Resonance Centre
Department of Chemistry, Dalhousie University
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
B3H 4J3

phone: 902-494-1635
FAX: 902-494-1310