Tiff export in Xwinplot broken

From: holger@uwm.edu
Date: Thu Jan 10 2008 - 21:39:08 PST

BUMers,
after a reinstall of my SGI system software due to a breakin I am no
longer able to export tiff format from XWinPlot (NMR suite 2.5 under
IRIX 6.5.30).
When setting Printer Type to TIFF and printing to a file, a post
script file is created in place of the tif image, and I get the error
messages:
Fontmap entry for Fontmap.GS ends prematurely! Giving up.
/var/tmp/aaaa03-hn - No such file or directory

My installation was not effected by the reinstall as I had all
application software on a different disk. Does anybody have an ide
whether the problem looks like something is missing in the IRIX
install or is that something XWinNMR installs on the system path I
already tried reinstalling XWinPlot and XWinNMR from the Bruker CD,
but that does not appear to make a difference.

Thanks for any advise

Holger Foersterling