FIXED: BACS Track catches on one wheel.

From: Bob Berno <bberno@mcmaster.ca>
Date: Mon Apr 19 2010 - 14:27:48 EDT
Hello folks,

I have been informed that the issue with the plastic track catching on
one wheel of our BACS has been addressed.
Thanks to Thomas Buser and Blaine Betzold from Bruker Canada for coming
by to eliminate the belt catching.

Apparently, the belt was catching where the nipples on the wheel gripped
the holes in the belt.  I understand that those portions of the belt
that were catching were reamed out so that the nipples would no longer
catch.

Now, the BACS seems to be working very smoothly.  We will monitor this
over time.

Bye for now,
Bob.

--