Shaped pulse calibration

From: Keith Brown (brownk@chem4823.usask.ca)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 10:21:06 PDT

  I'm trying to get the SELINCOR experiment working and have to
calibrate the shaped pulse on the decoupler channel first. I'm using
experiment 7.3 from Braun/Kalinowsk/Berger's 150 and More Basic NMR
Experiments for the calibration. It works to the extent that I can get the
antiphase doublets but changing power levels for the shaped pulse doesn't
seem to affect things at all.

  I'm wondering if I might be using an incorrectly written the pulse
program and if anyone has a version for the AMX spectrometer that works.

  Here is what I have been using:

1 ze
2 d1 s1 ;switch to high power
  p1 ph1