RE: XWin-Plot versus "plot"

From: Wu, Jiejun [PRDUS] (JWu7@PRDUS.JNJ.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 10:18:27 PST

We experienced problems with xwinnmr3.1 upgrade, where Bruker replaced the
plot button with autoplot. Bigger changes are needed in iconnmr3.1 setup -
you need to create a bunch of xwp templates or modify the au programs, and
thus the change in all related par files (quite some work!). Also autoplot
does not work with network printers (edo has no effect - plot always goes to
default printer). I share Jim's opinion that we like the old plot command
better. If Bruker wants to improve things please do not take the old
functionality away (!) if all possible.

Best Regards to all,

Jiejun

Jiejun Wu, Ph.D
J&J Pharmaceutical Research and Development
3210 Merryfield Row, San Diego, CA 92121-1126
(858) 784-3212 tel, (858) 450-2049 fax
JWU7@PRDUS.JNJ.COM