inverse related parameters for AMX

From: Guangyu Li (ligy@lsu.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 09:31:56 PDT

Dear all,

I am new with Bruker spectrometers. I have encountered several problems
related with inverse experiments on AMX500.

1, decp90 and decp90lo

I was trying to measure the decoupling pulse at low power level using
decp90lo, unfortunately I got the same result with decp90. That is, even I
changed the decoupling power level dl0, I was not bale to get the
corresponding pulse width; instead I always got the exact result with
decp90.

2, HSQC experiments

I cant figure out the high decoupling power, because there is no such
parameters in the pulse sequence. I guess the parameter is a default one (
xl ), am I right?

These problems have troubled me a lot. Your help will be appreciated
sincerely!

Guangyu

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    Guangyu Li