How can I find out if it is locked in AU.

From: Bob Albrecht (b.albrecht@protasis.com)
Date: Fri Dec 23 2005 - 09:36:07 PST

Hi Everyone,

I need to find out if there is a lock during the last experiment. If the
Bruker manual I find this:

Parameter:

LOCKED - lock status during acquisition

. takes one of the values TRUE or FALSE

. can be viewed by entering 1s locked on

. The status parameter LOCKED indicates

was locked during the entire acquisition

and

FETCHPARS gets parameters for acquisition and processing after acquisition
is complete.

The problem is that LOCKED is not listed as a parameter in the parameter
types for AU. Is there really a LOCKED parameter that you can get with AU?

Before I just try it, has anyone done this?

Best Regards,

Bob Albrecht <http://bob.albrecht.net/>

Protasis Corporation <http://protasis.com/>

Tel: 434-823-6312