Course Registration Hub
Welcome to the Course Registration Hub. Here you will find important links and resources to help you navigate the registration process.
In June, you will receive notification from the Registrar’s Office in your Mosaic Self Service (under Enrollment Dates) to let you know when your Fall/Winter Enrollment Appointment (course registration date) opens. Once open, you can enroll, or change your enrollment, until the drop and add date for the fall or winter term.
- It is good practice to refer to your Advisement Report in Mosaic every time you make a course change.
- You can access your Academic Advisement Report in mosaic (Mosaic > Student Center > Academics > Academic Requirements > View my advisement report)
- If you need help on How to Read Your Academic Advisement Report, you may refer to The Office of the Registrar's documentation.
- The academic advisement report will help you identify whether you are satisfying your degree requirements by level.
- Please refer to the Undergraduate Calendar for your degree requirements. You are required to fulfill the degree requirements for the program.
- Check the Undergraduate Calendar and/or your advisement report to ensure you are registering for the appropriate required courses for your program and level.
- Use MyTimetable to ensure that your electives are conflict free with your required courses.
- For more information on registration, building your degree and how to enrol, please visit The Office of the Registrar's website